Have you ever seen a party bus get towed? Without taking the proper precautionary measures, you may just end up seeing it. A party bus is a widely popular new venue space used for a wide array of events. While you may not feel like you’re in a vehicle when inside, it is indeed susceptible to a breakdown. Therefore, towing may be a very real possibility.
Party Bus Amenities
The benefits of a party bus are not limited to the amenities within it. It’s also a fun and stylish way to be transported safely for any party or occasion. There are buses which are best used for night outings, and some that are better used as airport shuttles or for wedding services. Party buses cater to a wide array of events and transportation needs.
A party bus is basically a converted touring bus that resembles a nightclub on wheels but is rather suitable for people of all ages. They are very luxurious and are often adorned with leather sofas and fashionable upholstery. From the variety of buses made available, two of the most common are the popular front-engine cab-chassis and rear-engine diesel-pusher.
To differentiate, a front-engine cab-chassis design is an oversized airport shuttle that comes with a limousine interior and may be the most popular version of a limo bus. It can accommodate around 20 to 30 people, giving it an alternative identity as a minibus.
A rear-engine diesel-pusher design is an excellent choice for a big party, giving it the label ‘club on wheels.’ It can fit up to 50 people and it also comes with VIP rooms apart from the already spacious central area.
While there are different types and designs for these vehicles, the amenities inside are another story. Most party buses are equipped with:
- a large flat-screen television, usually 40 inches or more, and a DVD player
- a first-rate home entertainment system with surround sound and iPod hookups
- video game systems, a minibar, and leather couches
- a hardwood dance floor, complemented by disco lights and smoke machine, and a karaoke machine
The many good things that come with party buses are not without risk. Nonetheless, these can be prevented beforehand if safety measures are performed.
- Check if the company is registered and insured appropriately before coordinating with them.
- Perform an overall inspection on the vehicle; counting seat-belts and studying inspection stickers. Take note of the VIN number to guarantee that it is the specific vehicle that was hired and paid for.
- Keep track of the whole transaction in detailed writing.
Numbers of recorded vehicular accidents are higher than those of plane crashes. But while it may be assumed that it is safer to fly than drive, there are functions that are best held on land, and some, best held in party buses. Still, accidents are unexpected and could happen to anyone at any time. For times like these, know that there are towing services available.
If you need a party bus for rental, give us a call at 973-240-8316.